Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/wishaf/public_html/quotes/sharedtemplete.php on line 43
Craig Kilborn Quote: A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn't answer the phone.

College Quotes

Browse our collection of College quotes and sayings. Share College quotes with friends and family.

2837-college

A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn't answer the phone.
- Craig Kilborn